Exchange address book not updating blackberry Free adult chat no logins or upgrades

It seems like I keep saying this, but, we're ALMOST ready (thiiiiiiiiis close) to fully deploy (en masse) Exchange 2010 at Life - but we keep running into little issues.

The latest issue to hit us has been a problem with getting Offline Address Books (OAB) to download on our Outlook clients.

Once you've configured Epicenter Server, updates are sent automatically on your given schedule.

Users wirelessly receive updates, which appear in the address book on their Black Berry or i Phone. Epicenter Server requires Exchange 2010 to Exchange 2016 on the server and Outlook 2010 to Outlook 2016 on the system where Epicenter Server is running.

In order to do our OAB config, I utilized two methods.

First of all, I used this script to setup all the virtual directories and help use a single SSL cert for all my exchange goodness. We started testing, and when directly connected to exchange (non-cached mode) - everything is fine.

How It Works: On a scheduled basis, Epicenter Server synchronizes a copy of the GAL to a contacts folder in each user's mailbox. During installation, you configure Epicenter Server by telling it which address book to distribute, who should receive the address book, and how often to send updates.

If Outlook is left running constantly in Cached Exchange Mode, it updates the Offline Address Book automatically about once a day, depending on Address Book updates on the server running Exchange.

Please note that I’m using Exchange 2007 with a separate CAS, HT, and Mailbox Server.

First, let’s go over what is happening and why it is and then we’ll go over how we can force the OAB (Offline Address Book) or GAL to update with these users.

Additions, deletions and changes are automatically applied to keep contacts up to date.

No additional software is required on the phones or tablets.


Leave a Reply